We are only days away from kicking off the 5th Annual Freelance Business Week on April 18th, and thanks to your generous contribution to share your experience this year has shaped up to be the best one yet.
It’s time to get acquainted with the virtual platform we’ll be using to host your session. We have a technology team set up to do a “dry run” of sorts to work through any kinks and answer any questions. The best part is you do not need to download anything or create an account, all you will need to do is click the link you will be provided, and give access to your camera and mic.
Use the link below to find a day and time that works best for your calendar to set up your practice time with the tech team.
Here’s a few tips we’ve found to be helpful:
- Make sure you have a quiet space during your session
- Use a headset to keep the sound from reverberating back into your mic
- Turn off or pause all programs on your computer that use your WiFi (i.e. Google sync, email, slack, etc)
- Make sure you have a compatible internet browser installed: Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Opera
Thank you so much for participating in this event and helping us reach and support the growth of more freelancers.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Session Accepted #
We are excited to let you know your applications to host a breakout session at #NFBW has been accepted!
Now that you have that great news, let me introduce myself! I’m ______ and will be your city organizer over the next couple of months making sure you have the information you need and answering your questions. Don’t hesitate to reach out to this email address.
Speaking of getting details taken care of, I have two requests for must-do items ASAP:
- Please confirm _______ will be the title of your session.
- Additionally, please confirm you have open availability for ______, as we are working on finalizing the schedule. Please let us know about any timing conflicts; we’ll do our best to work around them.
We look forward to having you at #NFBW22 and are happy to answer any questions that might arise!